The City's Solid Waste Division will be picking up Christmas trees on the week of January 7th through January 11th.
- Place the tree on the curbside next to your garbage bin on your regularly scheduled pick-up day
- Remove stand, lights, tinsel and all other ornaments
- You can also drop your tree off at the City's Waste & Recycling Drop-Off Center located at 320 Harvest Drive or at Fire Station 2 located at 370 Airport Blvd.
- NO FLOCKED Christmas trees will be picked up at curbside. If you have a flocked Christmas tree, you can take it to our Waste & Recycling Drop-off Center Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through January 31, 2019.
- If you missed setting out your Christmas tree on your scheduled service day, you can also bring it to the Waste & Recycling Drop-off Center Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through January 31, 2019.
- If you have questions, call Customer Service at 768-3133.