The City of Watsonville is currently accepting bids for the Senior Center ADA Upgrades and Improvements Project. The project consists of Restrooms modifications and ADA upgrades to improve accessibility.
Work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Light interior demolition
- Replacement of rough and finish plumbing
- Rough and finish electrical
- New drywall on ceilings and sections of walls
- New flooring
- Interior painting
- Toilet partitions
- Retrofitting of guardrails/handrails at all exterior wheelchair ramps and stairs
- Other improvements necessary to have a complete and operational facility
If you have questions regarding this project, contact Fabian Guzman, Construction Manager at (831) 768-3105.
To view the drawings and specifications of the project click on the link below. Deadline for bidding is Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.