Could you go a day without water?
No water to drink or use to make your food. No water to shower, flush the toilet or brush your teeth. Firefighters couldn't put out fires, farmers couldn't water their crops, and fish would have no place to swim.
September 4-October 2, 2017
- All entries must convey the theme of the contest: "Imagine a Day Without Water"
- Must live in Santa Cruz County
- Original artwork only. Posters with copyrighted characters or images will be disqualified
- Size: 11 x 17, landscape; any posters larger or smaller in size will be disqualified
- Any medium may be used (paint, colored pencils, crayons, markers, digital, etc.) No 3-D entries please.
- Drop-off poster and entry form by October 2nd at the following locations:
- City of Santa Cruz Water Departnent
- Resource Conservation District
- San Lorenzo Valley Water District
- Watsonville City Hall
$50 gift card
Three winners in each category
- Middle/High School
- People's Choice Award
Contact Rebecca Rubin, Public Outreach Coordinator
(831) 475-8501 x118 or email@example.com