Join us and learn about the efforts being done for the programs to help reduce flood risk from the lower Pajaro River and its tributaries in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties.
Meeting of the Pajaro Regional Flood Management Agency Board of Directors
January 12, 2022, 9:00 AM
BY REMOTE TELECONFERENCE VIA GoToWebinar
This meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pajaro Regional Flood Management Agency is being held pursuant to Government Code section 54953(e) (“AB 361”) related to teleconferencing of meetings. The Governor’s Proclamation of a State Emergency is still in effect and the Board of Directors has made or will make the necessary findings under the law to hold teleconference meetings in this manner. Proper notice was given for this meeting, all persons are permitted to join remotely and address the Board of Directors directly, and the meeting will be delayed in the event of an Agency-caused disruption. This meeting will be held in all respects according to the requirements of Government Code section 54953(e).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Members of the public can join the meeting via GoToWebinar. To attend the meeting, please use the following link:
2. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
3. Joining the GoToWebinar will allow you to provide LIVE Public Comment. Please note the GoToWebinar is recorded.
4. To provide Public Comment on matters NOT listed on the agenda at the beginning of the meeting, please use the GoToWebinar RAISING HAND feature. Staff will verbally call upon you before unmuting you to speak.
5. To provide Public Comment on matters listed on the agenda, please use the RAISE HAND feature when the Chair calls for Public Comment. Staff will verbally call upon you before unmuting you to speak.
Click Here for Meeting AGENDA