All recyclable materials are accepted free of charge!
- Aluminum and tin cans - rinsed
- Antifreeze, transmission fluid and auto batteries
- Appliances - refrigerators, washers, dryers, toasters, etc. one of each free per customer per year
- Cardboard, cartons, newspapers and phone books
- Car tires - under 36" without rim, 9 per year free
- Christmas trees - no flock or ornaments
- Computers, monitors and other electronics
- Fluorescent lights and batteries
- Glass bottles and jars - rinsed
- Mattresses - some accepted for free
- Office paper, junk mail, magazines and paper bags
- Plastic bags - cleaned, dried, bagged and tied into one plastic bag. No loose plastic bags.
- Plastic items - All plastic except Styrofoam. Recycle plastic bottles, jugs, tubs,nursery posts, broken toys, etc. NO STYROFOAM of any kind.
- Scrap metal - screen windows, lawn chairs, etc.
- Used motor oil and filters - place filters in plastic bag
- Wood - unpainted and untreated wood only
- HHW (Household Hazardous Waste) - accepted on the second Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Bring paint, garden and household chemicals, solvents, etc.
- Extra household garbage is accepted for a fee
- Fee will be determined by gate attendant
- Fees for garbage, mattresses and additional tires are posted at gate or you can call Customer Service at (831) 768-3133
- Businesses - for rates and restrictions call Customer service at (831) 768-3133
More than 9 per year per customer
- $2 each; without rims
- $6 each; with rims
Tires greater than 36″
- $12 each, without rims
- $18 each, with rims