Under no-emergency conditions, citizens may pick up a maximum of 10 sandbags per household starting October 14 at the site below (Please come prepared with a shovel to fill the bags with sand, which will be provided).
Sandbag Location, Fall 2022
Watsonville Fire Station Number 1 - 115 Second Street
Hours of Operation
8:00am to 6:00pm daily, and during storm events
If the City declares an official emergency, a maximum of 10 sandbags per household will be available at this site (Heavy flooding could potentially change one or more of these locations. Please check our website for updates).
Emergency Information Phone Numbers
- Emergency: 911
- Watsonville Emergency Operations: 831-768-3038
- Santa Cruz County Emergency Services: 831-458-7150
- American Red Cross: 831-462-2881
- Watsonville Customer Service: 831-768-3133
- Santa Cruz County Information Service: 211