RFPs, RFQs & Surveys
Current Proposals, Quotations or Bids in Progress
Previous & Closed Request for Proposals, Quotations & Bids
Runway 2/20 Crack Repair, Slurry Seal, Signage and Runway End Identifier Lights (REILs) Approach Path Indicator Request for Bids (RFB)
- Request for Bids (RFB) posted April 7, 2018
- RFB available 0n eBid Board April 7, 2018
- Airfield Site "Walk-about" pre-bid meeting 11:00am April 19, 2018
- Bids opened May 8th, 250 Main Street at 1100 hrs..
- Bid Slurry Seal Results
- Bid REILs & Signage Results
- Winning Bidders
Precision Approach Path Indicator Request for Bids (RFB)
- Q & D Constriction (Crack Repair & Seal)
- Royal Electric (Signage & REILs)
- Request for Bids (RFB) posted July 15, 2017
- RFB available 0n eBid Board July 17, 2017
- PAPI Site "Walk-about" pre-bid meeting 11:00am July 26, 2017
- Bids opened August 9, 2017 and awarded to Velluntini Corporation dba Royal Electric Company.
20:1 Airspace Obstruction Mitigation Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Request for Bids (RFB) posted July 20, 2016
- RFB available at airport office July 20, 2016
- Mitigation Site "Walk-about" survey by appointment only August 2, 3 or 4
- Proposal responses/bids due: August 17, 2016, 11 a.m.
- Bid Opening August 17, 2016 at 11a.m.
- Awarded to Community Tree Service
Airport Restaurant Facility Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Request for Proposal posted July 1, 2014
- RFP provided after completed application and interview
- Pre-Proposal interviews by invitation only; July 1, 2014 @ Airport Office
- Proposal responses/bids due: July 21, 2014
- No response/bid accepted as of July 24, 2014; RFP reissued August 13 to August 29, 2014.
- RFP distribution closes August 29, 2014. Responses due September 15, 2014.
- Awarded to Ella's Cafe LLC d/b/a/ "Ella's at the Airport"
- Approved by City Council October 28, 2014
Aviation Fuel Provider Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Request for Proposal posted June 16, 2014
- RFP available at Airport Administrative offices
- Pre-Proposal conference July 1, 2014; 1100 hours@ Airport Office
- Proposal responses/bids due: August 4, 2014
- Awarded to World Fuel Services
- Approved by City Council September 23, 2014