There is currently road work at the following locations:
- Water Main Replacement Project - January 15th through summer. Locations include: Marchant from Beach St. to Riverside, Maple from Union St. to Lincoln St., Grant St. & Bockius St. and Elm St. from Union St. to Lincoln St. Construction hours: 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
- Sanitary Sewer Manholes Project - Project is scheduled to begin on April 23, 2018. The project will construct new sanitary sewer manholes on the following streets:
--San Benito St.
- Airport Boulevard Improvements Project - Project is scheduled to start on April 23, 2018. 4/23-6/1 - Sidewalk and curb & gutter removal and replacement. Sidewalks will be closed at various locations. 6/4-6/22 - Roadway Reconstruction.
ROAD CLOSURES - AIRPORT BLVD.
Road closure on Airport Blvd. from 7/19/18 to 7/27/18 (if dates change another notification will be sent). Some driveways and sidewalks will be impacted at various times throughout the road closure. Barricades will be in place to keep through traffic out, but customers/employees will have access to businesses coming from Green Valley Rd. Traffic control measures will be in place to alert pedestrians and motorists of the road closure. For questions regarding the road closure, contact Mark Hurley Jr. from Graniterock at (831) 768-2718.
- Harkins Slough Road (behind Ramsay Park). Housing construction continues in this area. Be aware of construction crews. No lane closures or traffic control.
- Mañana Lane: Clean-up being completed by Contractor on the Mañana Lane Project.
Links to Roads Traffic Conditions
Road Closures in Santa Cruz County.
Cruz511 Traffic Conditions
California Highway Conditions