There is currently road work at the following locations:
- Paving on Highway 129 in Watsonville: 7/23 to 8/3 2018 - A paving maintenance operation will take place on a 2-mile section of eastbound and westbound Hwy. 129 at various locations between Hwy. 129/1 intersection and Blackburn Street in Watsonville for the next two weeks, starting July 23rd
Monday, July 23 through Friday, July 27
--Main St. to Blackbrn St.
---Alternating lane closures with possible one-way traffic control with flagging.
Monday, July 30 through Friday, August 3
---Walker St. to the Hwy. 129/1 intersection
---Alternating lane closures
Roadwork hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. each day and will consist of either alternating lane closures or under one-way traffic control with flagging. Up to 20-minute delays are anticipated.
- Airport Boulevard Improvements Project
ROAD CLOSURES - AIRPORT BLVD. 7/30/2018 to 8/12/2018
Some driveways and sidewalks will be impacted at various times throughout the road closure. Barricades will be in place to keep through traffic out, but customers/employees will have access to businesses coming from Green Valley Rd. Traffic control measures will be in place to alert pedestrians and motorists of the road closure.
For questions regarding the road closure, contact Mark Hurley Jr. at Graniterock at (831) 768-2718.
- Water Main Replacement Project - January 15th through summer. Locations include: Marchant from Beach St. to Riverside, Maple from Union St. to Lincoln St., Grant St. & Bockius St. and Elm St. from Union St. to Lincoln St. Construction hours: 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
- Sanitary Sewer Manholes Project - Project is scheduled to begin on April 23, 2018. The project will construct new sanitary sewer manholes on the following streets:
--San Benito St.
- Pennsylvania Ave. to Green Valley Road - PG&E will be replacing the gas main starting at Ramsay Park and running to Pennsylvania Avenue to Green Valley Road and to Lawrence Avenue. The project will begin on 6/26/18 and should be completed by 10/26/18. The work will be done during the evening hours from 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- Harkins Slough Road (behind Ramsay Park). Housing construction continues in this area. Be aware of construction crews. No lane closures or traffic control.
- Mañana Lane: Clean-up being completed by Contractor on the Mañana Lane Project.
Links to Roads Traffic Conditions
Road Closures in Santa Cruz County.
Cruz511 Traffic Conditions
California Highway Conditions