- Salsipuedes Creek Levee Will Close Beginning June 24th. Read more about this project...
- Yocelyn Gonzalez (center), Freedom Elementary 5th grader, wins 1st place coloring a Cessna 172SP during the recent Airport Open House!
- Art, science, conservation games and live animals! Read more about it....
- Save Money Now and Ensure Water for Our Future! Read more...
- UPDATE...Project was awarded at City Council Meeting of August 28, 2012....read more.
- City Council approved plans and specifications for the Airport Blvd. Reconstruction Project. Read more...
- Update on the Watsonville Slough Restoration - Phase 2. To read more about it click on the link
Public Works & Utilities Department
|Steve Palmisano Interim Director of Public Works & Utilities 250 Main Street Watsonville, CA 95076 831-768-3100||Maria Esther Rodriguez Assistant Director of Public Works & Utilities 250 Main Street Watsonville, CA 95076 831-768-3100|
As the City’s largest department, the Public Works and Utilities Department operates and maintains nearly all of the City’s infrastructure while also providing many of the City services that residents use on a daily basis.
Who fixes the potholes, removes graffiti, sweeps the streets, keeps the water flowing, collects and treats the sewage, repairs street lights, builds nature trails, maintains the fire engines and police cars, plans and builds streets and bridges, and empties the garbage and recycle carts? The Public Works and Utilities Department staff works hard to provide these and other essential services to our residents and businesses.
You can read more About Us….