2015 URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN
City of Watsonville Water Operations Division staff has been working on the 2015 Urban Water Management Plan. The City Council approved the 2015 Urban Water Management Plan at its June 14, 2016 City Council Meeting.
If you have questions/comments regarding the 2015 Urban Water Management Plan, call Beau Kaiser at 768-3193. You can view the final Plan by clicking on the links below:
- 2015 UWMP – Chapters 1-10
- 2015 UWMP – Appendix A-References & Attachments
- 2015 UWMP – Appendix A – Housing Element
- 2015 UWMP – Appendix B – Documentation
- 2015 UWMP – Appendix C – Calculations
- 2015 UWMP – Appendix D – SBX7-7 Verification Tables
2015 URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN (UWMP)
The City of Watsonville’s 2015 Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP) revises the 2010 UWMP. The 2015 UWMP provides information on the present and future water demands and supplies and provides an assessment of the City’s water resources needs. The 2015 UWMP will act as a guide to maintain and sustain efficient use of urban water supplies, to describe and evaluate existing and potentially available sources of water supply, to promote conservation programs and policies, and to plan out strategies for responding to water shortages and drought conditions.
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) summarizes the status of all plans submitted statewide. DWR can use these plans as a resource to set targets, such as to track progress toward decreasing daily per capita urban water use throughout the state.
2010 URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN (UWMP)
- 2010 Urban Water Management Plan
- 2010 Urban Water Management Plan – Main Appendix Part 1
- 2010 Urban Water Management Plan 2010 – Main Appendix Part 2