Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay makes it easy for you to manage your City of Watsonville utility account! You can view bills online, see payment and usage history, and make one-time or automatic online payments. All you need to do is register.
FREE online BILL PAY IS HERE and waiting for you.
Enroll with just your Utility account number and billing address by clicking the above logo and clock the link in your confirmation.
View our current utility rates effective July 1, 2016
We know you may be uncertain about online bill pay and prefer to mail in your check. Or you are already using your bank’s online service to pay your City utility bill. That doesn’t have to change. But if you use our new service, you’ll get these wonderful benefits:
- Your paymentes will post the same business day. Those who use their bank’s online service may have their payments delayed 3-5 days while their bank processes and sends their manual check to the City for processing.
- Access your past 2 years of your utility bills, payment history and any information inserts (starting with October 2009 transactions).
- Get your utility bill by email and opt for paperless bills.
- 24 hour a day account access. You can make changes or send in questions when it’s convenient for you (payment preferences, billing information, etc.).
- Choose between multiple payments methods (Checking, Savings, Visa, MasterCard, Discover) for any utility account.
- Take advantage of your credit card’s bonus programs and earn miles/points for paying your utility bill with your credit card.
- Security knowing your information will not be used for another purpose or sold.
- Save money and time by never using a stamp again or using gas to make a payment in person
Online Bill Pay is not required. You can still pay your bill by:
- Mail – 250 Main Street, Watsonville, CA 95076
- In person at City Hall, 250 Main St., Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Over the phone by credit card at 768-3455, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- By phone 24/7 new automated phone payment system by calling 1-855-748-3077
- or by using the 2 drop-boxes at City Hall (near the entrance to Finance or the Green drop-box in the rear parking lot).