- Come celebrate National Trails Day June 1, 2013! Read more about it...
- The Roache Road Water Main Project will begin on May 15th...Some traffic delays expected in the area!
- Learn more about the City of Watsonville's Tap Water! Read more...
- The 2013 Earth Day/Day of the Child celebration was a great success! Read more about it...
- Sewer Pipe Replacement - Freedom Blvd. & Main Street...Read more.
- Students from the University of Liverpool are here on a research project of Pinto Lake. Read more...
- Feasibility and benefit of Salsipuedes Creek Capacity Enhancement & Restoration Project...Read more.
Public Works & Utilities Department
|Steve Palmisano Interim Director of Public Works & Utilities 250 Main Street Watsonville, CA 95076 831-768-3100||Maria Esther Rodriguez Assistant Director of Public Works & Utilities 250 Main Street Watsonville, CA 95076 831-768-3112|
As the City’s largest department, the Public Works and Utilities Department operates and maintains nearly all of the City’s infrastructure while also providing many of the City services that residents use on a daily basis.
Who fixes the potholes, removes graffiti, sweeps the streets, keeps the water flowing, collects and treats the sewage, repairs street lights, builds nature trails, maintains the fire engines and police cars, plans and builds streets and bridges, and empties the garbage and recycle carts? The Public Works and Utilities Department staff works hard to provide these and other essential services to our residents and businesses.
You can read more About Us….