To Make a Report:
- If it's an emergency: Call 9-1-1 or 831-471-1170
- If you'd like to speak to an officer call 831-471-1151
- To file a report call 831-471-1151
- Police Records: 831-768-3370. New Hours Effective 10-14-13: M - Th 9am - 4pm
- Guest Speaker Requests: 831-768-3312
- Ride-A-Long Program: 831-768-3312
- Live Scan Apps: 831-768-3370
- Neighborhood Services: 831-763-5678
- Graffiti Hotline: 831-768-3133
- Gang Offender Registration: 831-768-3356
- Arson, Narcotic, and Sex Offender Registration: 831-768-3363
2012 Watsonville Police Department Inspection
Keynote address by Santa Barbara Police Chief Cam Sanchez during the 24th Annual Watsonville Police Department Inspection and Award Ceremony.
Watsonville Police Cadet Program
Two full-time Watsonville police officers volunteer their services as advisers whose role is to mentor the cadets. The youth are between fourteen and twenty years old. The program provides young people with the opportunity to explore the law enforcement field as a possible career choice.
Reserve Police Officer Level 1
Watsonville Police Department is seeking to Hire Reserve Police Officers who will want to live and work in our community.
Receive Free Secure Alerts from Watsonville Emergency Nixle Messages.
To receive City of Watsonville emergency Nixle messages for critical emergencies, major events, significant traffic hazards, missing-at-risk persons and more, simply go to www.nixle.com and register your phone or email address. You can elect to receive alerts, advisories, or community messages. It is simple to register and there is no cost to the subscriber. Text the following keywords to 888777 and receive Nixle messages today. Text the keyword: “WATSPD” to receive messages in English; or “WATSESPANOL” to receive messages in Spanish.
Informational Video. Video Informativo.