Car Show Registration
April 29, 2017
Watsonville Municipal Airport
100 Aviation Way, Watsonville, CA
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
Bring your Old School or New School MUSCLE car.
Look for signage and Staff for parking
American Muscle Dynamometer Pulls
$30.00 (Cash only…pay on site)
We are glad you are considering joining us for the second annual Car Show only event at the Watsonville Municipal Airport. Before you complete the Registration Form below please note the following:
- Admission to the event is free, but vehicles to show must register.
- All registered vehicles receive a “T-Shirt”, while supplies last.
- Free event parking outside the display area in terminal parking lot.
- This is a “Show and Shine” event and will be held “Rain or Shine”.
- There is no judging and as such there are no trophies or prizes awarded.
- There are no basket raffles or vendors selling automotive items.
With that said what you can expect is:
- A new and exciting event for Hot Rod enthusiasts at the County’s only Airport.
- A display of clean, cool collectible cars and trucks.
- A great local band and a popular local food truck.
- NORMAL AIRPORT OPERATIONS IN EFFECT.
- Service animals ONLY allowed on tarmac.
- Opportunity to purchase a Dynamometer Pulls (Waiver Required).
Are you still interested?
Bring your chairs and coolers (no alcoholic beverages). Given you will be “On the Tarmac” umbrellas and “E-Z- ups are not to be erected. Umbrellas or shades attached to chairs are OK.
Be sure to complete the required information as this assists us with prior planning and staging on the day of the event. Please be sure to enter your name, address, Vehicle License Plate number and Car Club affiliation, if any, in the form below. If you are interested in the Dynamometer Pull be sure to indicate below.
If you have any questions, please call the Municipal Airport at (831) 768-3575. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to seeing you on April 29th.
If you’d like to mail in your registration, you can download the registration form here.
- I realize I must sign a Liability Waiver prior to the American Muscle Dynamometer testing.
- I understand “American Muscle Dyno Pulls” are available on a “First come, first served.” basis.