Identifier: WVI Elevation: 163 ft MSL Pattern Altitude: 1200 feet MSL
- Runway 20 is designated calm wind runway.
- Runway 2-20 is 4501′ x 150’; VASI-L and MIRLs. Runway 2 REIL.
- Runway 9-27 is 3999′ x 100’; no lighting; Runway 9/27 is preferred if coastal stratus over Runway 2-20.
- LEFT Traffic ALL Runways. PCL lighting in effect 1800 until 0730 local time.
- Frequencies: CTAF/Unicom 122.80, ASOS 132.275, NorCal (Clearances) 127.15, Oakland Radio (opening/closing flight plans) 122.5
- Airport staffed weekly 0800 to 1700; full service provided during these hours.
- 24 Hour Self Service Fuel Island. Pilots consult approach/departure notes for additional information.
- Late or early arrivals/departures requiring full fuel service should call to confirm service.
- Administrative Offices open Monday – Thursday 0800 to 1700; Offices and Terminal closed City Holidays.
- PHONES: ASOS: (831) 724-8794; Airport Office: (831) 768-3575 Oakland FSS: 1-800-WX BRIEF
- FEES: Overnight tie-down: $10.00/single; $15.00/piston twin; $27.00/Helicopters, TurboProp and Jets
Ella’s at the Airport: Coming first quarter 2015!