- City Government
- City Council
- Successor Agency
- Oversight Board of Successor Agency
- Boards & Commissions
- City Manager
- City Attorney
- City Clerk
- Public Hearings and Legal Notices
- Other Government Sites
- Online Bill Pay
- All Services
- Burn Days
- Fire Programs and Services
- How to Report a Fire Hazard
- Affordable Housing
- Housing Rehabilitation
- First Time Homebuyers
- Facts, Figures and FAQs
- Tenant Information
- Restaurant and Lounge
- Neighborhood Services
- Fee Schedule
- Graffiti Abatement Program
- Neighborhood Watch Program
- Library Catalog
- Environmental School Program
- Environmental Science Workshop
- Garbage, Recycling & Waste Reduction
- Pollution Prevention
- Utility Services
- Water Rates
- Animal Services
- Connect with Us
Turf Rebate Program Continues and so Does the Drought
Over 70 homes in Watsonville have taken advantage of the Turf Rebate Program, be one of them! Cut your water use by replacing high water lawns with drought tolerant, permeable landscaping. The City offers rebates up to $500 for residential customers and $1000 for multi-family, commercial, and institutional customers. To schedule a FREE visit from the water experts to start your lawn replacement process call 768-3133.
The State of California also offers a turf replacement rebate for residential up to $1.25 per sq. foot so combined with the City’s rebate you could be eligible for up to $2 per sq. foot. Visit the State’s saveourwaterrebates.com to review the terms, conditions & eligibility before starting your project.
Conservation is our new way of life. The State has extended the emergency water conservation regulation and we all have to conserve our valuable water.
- Sweep your sidewalks, driveways or parking lots.
- Repair leaks in plumbing and irrigation systems.
- Don’t allow water to run off your property.
- Use a shut-off nozzle on all hoses.
- Follow the mandatory sprinkler watering restrictions:
- Only two days a week for 15 minutes before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
- Odd number addresses may water with sprinklers on Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Even number addresses may water with sprinklers on Thursdays and Sundays
For more information contact Customer Service at 768-3133.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 29th, 2016 at 9:05 am and is filed under City Manager, City of Watsonville, Homepage News, Public Works . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.