- City Government
- City Council
- Successor Agency
- Oversight Board of Successor Agency
- City Manager
- City Attorney
- City Clerk
- Boards & Commissions
- Public Hearings and Legal Notices
- Other Government Sites
- All Services
- Online Bill Pay
- Fire Department
- Municipal Airport
- Parks and Community Services
- Public Utilities
- Animal Services
- Connect with Us
Community Water Dialogue Meeting on November 5th
Be a part of the Pajaro Valley community solution to aquifer overdraft, and find out how you can get involved to benefit your bottom line and your basin.
WhenTuesday November 5, 2013
Where?Civic Plaza Community Rooms 275 Main St., Suite 400
Park on the top floor of the parking garage and pick-up your parking pass
What time?Check-in: 8:30 a.m. Meeting: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon Followed by free lunch
You may RSVP by contacting email@example.com or calling (831) 763-3232.
Join the Community Water Dialogue Tuesday November 5th in a dynamic discussion on water conservation strategies and incentives. You can download the Meeting Agenda here.
- Hear from growers about actions they are taking to conserve water.
- Learn about available resources in the community to support efficient water use on farms.
- Generate ideas and clear steps for creating water conservation incentives to drive action.
- Growers – enter to win a three month subscription to the Wireless Irrigation Network (WIN) to improve your irrigation management with real-time soil moisture tension data.*
Come meet the broad group of community leaders who have stepped forward to help guide the Community Water Dialogue, and hear updates on actions related to Land Management, Managed Aquifer Recharge, Big Projects, and Communications. Get involved and connect with other community members committed to solutions.
This entry was posted on Monday, October 28th, 2013 at 5:50 pm and is filed under City Manager, City of Watsonville, Community Development, Economic Development, Homepage News, Library, Parks & Community Services, Planning Commission, Public Works . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.