|Beatriz Vázquez Flores 275 Main St., Suite 400 (4th Floor) Watsonville, CA 95076 (831) 768-3040 Business Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M Contact the City Clerk|
The City Clerk’s Office is in charge of administering Municipal Elections, which are consolidated with the Santa Cruz County Elections Department. For additional current and past election information, please visit the Santa Cruz County Elections Department at http://www.votescount.com
November 8, 2016
Candidates’ statements are available for public examination for ten (10) calendar days, immediately following the filing deadline for submission of those documents. During this period, any voter of the appropriate City District, or the elections official, may seek a writ of mandate or an injunction requiring any or all of the material in the statement to be amended or deleted.
Campaign Disclosure Requirements
All Candidates for state and local offices are required to file campaign disclosure statements at established dates before the election. Additionally, any committee formed to support or oppose a candidate or ballot measure is required to file campaign disclosure statements. Click here to see past and present Campaign Statements.
- Measures to be voted on
- Resolution No. 110-16 (CM): Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT)–Measure
- Ordinance No. 1332-16: Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT)–Measure J
- Resolution No. 113-16 (CM): Ordering Election for Utility Users’ Tax (UTT)
- Ordinance No. 1335-16 (CM): Utility Users Tax (UTT)–Measure K
- Resolution No. 111-16 (CM): Ordering Cannabis Tax & Advisory Tax Revenue Apportionment Measure
- Ordinance No. 1330-16 (CM): Cannabis Tax Measure L
- Ordinance No. 1331-16: Advisory Tax Revenue Apportionment Measure M