City AttorneyAlan J. Smith, City Attorney 275 Main Street, Suite 400, Watsonville, CA 95076 Telephone: 831-768-3030 Email the City Attorney
The City Attorney advises and represents the City and the Mayor, City Council and all City officers and employees concerning the legal matters of the City, attends all meetings of the Council, other boards and commissions as needed, prepares and/or approves as to form all resolutions, ordinances, contracts, bonds, and legal instruments of the City, and prosecutes violations of the Watsonville Municipal Code and City Charter.
- Regulations Establishing Procedures and Requirements For Consideration of Development Agreements
- A Resolution of The City Council of The City of Watsonville Establishing Procedures and Requirements For the Considerations of Development Agreements Under Government Code Sections.
Multi-Family Development Standards
- A Resolution of The City Council of The City of Watsonville Adopting “City of Watsonville, Residential Development Standards, Multi-Family Rental Projects (Duplex, Triplexes, Fourplexes, and Apartments”).
- A Resolution of The City Council of The City of Watsonville Adopting Development and Performance Standards RE: Zoning In Order to Implement The Zoning Ordinance.
- Zoning and Land Development Standards and Guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions: