- Yocelyn Gonzalez (center), Freedom Elementary 5th grader, wins 1st place coloring a Cessna 172SP during the recent Airport Open House!
- Art, science, conservation games and live animals! Read more about it....
- Every Thursday from 2-4 there will be a fun program at Main Library or at Freedom Branch including cake decorating and smoothie parties. Please call 768-3407 for more information
- 2013 Spirit of Watsonville Parade information. Read...
- Come and socialize while you make a simple craft. Thursdays, June 13th - July 25th 10:30-12pm Main Library Children's Room
- Come and learn what is happening with the river and creek levees! Read more for details...
- Save Money Now and Ensure Water for Our Future! Read more...
Permits & Plans
Parks & Community Services
Watsonville, California -
A Community of Growing Opportunities
Watsonville is a California Central Coast community full of growing opportunities for individuals, families and growing businesses.
Watsonville, California is known all over the world for its long and rich heritage as a center for agriculture – especially berries. What many may not know is that Watsonville is a proving ground for entrepreneurs and businesses from all types of industries and emerging technologies. Its central location, nestled between the Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz mountains, offers growing companies quick and easy highway access, while avoiding daily traffic snarls. Watsonville’s location is topped only by its ideal climate and the rustic, small town charm of a close-knit rural community. The Watsonville Area offers beaches, mountains, wine, food, activities and more!
Watsonville is located 95 miles south of San Francisco at the southern end of Santa Cruz County, covers 6.6 square miles, and has a population of 51,612 (January 2013). It is a quick 30 minute drive to Monterey and less than an hour from the beautiful Big Sur coastline. Silicon Valley is less than 45 minutes away from our charming town.